Merry Christmas 2013!

By Kezia Tania - Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas everyone!

Yeah, I know I haven't been as consistently-making-new-posts as I used to be lately. But here I am, tring to make another new post cause it's Christmas! :D
Get it?
It's Christmas, so.. Kinda like a special time to make a new post.

Well, never mind.

Anyway, how's everyone's Christmas holiday so far?
Mine's not that 'special' as I thought it would be, but still I'm quite grateful to be with my mom and dad along the holiday and just spend my 2-week holiday (till I get into the school next year) at home.

Well my mom actually had a plan for us to visit my grandma cause it's gonna be her birthday on the 29th but we thought it was impossible since we knew he're not gonna make it cause we'll have to do our church service on 31st.
Besides, we'll have a family gathering on the 1st January (2014!) where everyone will be gathered on the very first day of 2014, so.. I guess it's good enough to just meet my grandma there.

I'm getting kinda curious about what everyone's new year eve is gonna be. But well I don't know what mine is gonna be..... yet. But yeah, I guess I'd rather just take it slow and enjoy the last days of 2013 anyways.

So I guess that's all for tonight. I don't think I can write more cause I'm currently using my old computer with this old keyboard... It's tiring though :P  I don't wanna break the 'backspace' keyboard anyway.

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Have blessed days ahead before the new year! :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments