It's March!

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hey hey hey! It's March already! Well duh, y'all do know it's March already, since 11 days ago :P

But I seriously haven't post anything on my blog since I don't know when...

Well, I'm in the progress of making some posts of my 'short-holiday' in Medan (it was about 2 months ago, on January).

So... I guess that's it for today's post.

Oh wait!
One more.

The midterm test is gonna be on next week and I seriously haven't prepared anything for it. I'm not even in the 'good' mood (in which i consider 'good' as 'studying-till-you-can't-even-feel-your-hungry-belly').

But I'll try anyway, to get rid of my laziness while doing another crazy school stuffs some of my teachers gave us while the 12th graders are having their school final exams *takes breath* in senior high.

Well, then I guess it's enough. 
Like, it's really really enough for today.

I'll try to make another posts as soon as I'm capable... XD



Ciao.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments