Should I Delete My Blog?

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Hi, sorry for not posting anything since the last post which I wrote about how confuse I was about my blog template :/
Anyway, just want to ask you people-whoever you are, who read my blog especially this post!-if maybe.... I should delete my blog? Yeah, that'll be the craziest and the silliest and also the scariest thing bloggers do. It's crazy because I've written so much posts in my blog. It's silly because the only reason why I want to delete it is because I can't change my blog template for a thousand times (okay, maybe not REALLY a thousand times :|). It's scary, because I am a new blogger. I started to have a blog about a more than a year ago.
So now I'm confuse.

So anyway, I just joined a blogger group so I can ask something I don't understand about Blogger setting with some of the members. Luckily, most of them are bloggers who really good about it. So my problem is; I cannot change my blog template with the new one. I mean, I've downloaded (or copied) the new template's code, and upload it (or pasted it) on my template setting (Design). But why is doesn't change?! Aaaaaarrrrghhh.... >:O

Oh well, that's all for today. Can't write anything else in this post ;)

God bless,
-Kezia Tania-


P.S: Happy wedding to Kate Middletonand Prince William! Anyway, I am soooo.... late about this! hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa =P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i dont know why you are unable to change your theme template,what method you are following
    Networking Help

    ReplyDelete