Hola

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, September 14, 2013

Okay... So, It's kinda weird cause it obviously is 12.40am here and I'm still using my mom's laptop just to write on my blog.

It's been around 1 and a half month since my first day of being an 11th grader and... *sigh* Well um, I don't know. I mean, I'm not sure how I would write about this 'whole new life' experience or.. Whatever you call it anyway.

It's been quite weird and kind of 'annoying' when someone just hardly believes that I'm not in the Science class. And they also say that I should've been (or even would rather be) in that class rather than in Social class. Well, I dunno. Guess it's all because of my nerdy look and how I 'always' take things way 'too serious' and that I look just like a robot.

No expressions. No laughs. No smiles. No hearts. Always look everything straight to the point (well, not really actually).

But seriously, living in this Social environment really is kind of a new experience since I've almost had never been in a class where the teachers were almost all didn't come to the class to teach us.

So it still is kinda weird cause when it happens, all of the kids in my class are all going crazy like you know, singing some silly and awful songs, walking around the class, listening to some songs on their phones and ipods, having some snacks, going to the canteen, and anything that I would hardly do because I was raised (means used to be) in a private school on which the rules were way much stricter than the rules that I have to hold on to now in this school, I would take my novel and read it silently, or sometimes doing my homework because I obviously have never had much time to do those at home cause I use my time to sleep and not touching any school books.

Well, okay then. I think that's all for... today? Tonight? Duh. Don't know, don't care either.

Guess I'm not going to sleep after this cause "I Wouldn't Go in There" will start soon at 1.40am.
And that means 15 minutes left after this.

And that means that I'm not going to sleep tonight though am gonna have to be at school tomorrow at 9.

Well, ciao.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments