I Hate Holiday

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Maaaannn... It's been 2 weeks since the last day I went to school before the Eid Mubarak holiday in my school and I don't think I've made something worth enough to be made, even for myself.

I mean, seriously.

All I've done was just gettin up in the afternoon at around like... 11am or about 12pm, get some slices of bread and (sometimes) a glass of milk, keep online on my phone (you know; twitter, facebook, msn, and stuffs), read that one book that I haven't even finished reading it since I first read it like, I don't know, like um.. a month ago or something, then have lunch, watch tv, have dinner, online, then go to sleep at around 3am.

Well that was quite boring.

As what I thought my holiday would be 'more interesting' that it looks like in reality, I guess I might have just quite disappointed of it.

I mean, I can't just actually enjoy my holiday when my teachers just gave us some homework to do during the holiday.

I was glad to actually realized that I didn't have to visit all of my family like what any other of my friends have to do on the Eid Mubarak holiday.

But then I was sad to know that today is Wednesday already and that means that the holiday is gonna be over, and I'm gonna have to go back to school on Monday. 19 August 2013.

The problem is, I haven't done one of my homework like, really. And I have to meet some of the kids who join the English Club extracurricular tomorrow to discuss about our project for the "Extracurricular Promotion" that'll be held on Monday on 19th, and... We haven't even made anything for it (for as long as I knew, cause maybe--just maybe--Kak Ingrid might have came up with some ideas about it to give us a little help since she wasn't our chairman... Or, whatever you call it in English).

And I really have to go to school to join the flag ceremony to celebrate our country's 68th Independence Day. And my mom said that her sister's going to stay a night in our house tomorrow and that even makes me feel more stressed out cause I don't think that it's gonna work out well for me to finally done all of my homework.

My History teacher gave us an assignment on which we all have to do some research on the internet, books, newspapers, and even on the museums or even meet some historians, about the Hindu-Buddhist kingdoms in Indonesia.
And it has to be a 5-minimum-page report, for each of us, and there are like 40 students each class and I don't think they could read ALL of our reports clearly and give us the 'real' grade for it.

Anyway, it's 11.30 pm now here, and I still can't find my handwriting in my books on which I wrote the kingdom's name that I have to make a report about.

By the way, writing about this holiday, I think it sorta pissed me off cause I'm getting fatter.

I gain 4 kilograms these 2 weeks and that definitely not good.

Well, it was my fault actually, for letting myself get crazier in 'chocolate-consuming' stuffs because I get up in the afternoon, and had like 2 slices of chocolate bread.
Plus, my mom just made a cappuccino pudding on which I guess I could just eat it up in 15 minutes.
In a big plate.

Anyway (again) I also fill my holiday by watching some Bates Motel episodes on tv and sometimes on the internet cause I missed some of the older ones.
I've been in love with this actor since like, 2 years ago----> Max Thieriot.

Yeah.
I mean, who the hell doesn't like him? His face, his talent, and his movies?
Gaaahhh I just can't get him outta my mind.
Hahaahhah

But seriously, you gotta watch this show it is such one of my favorite kind of thriller tv shows that I've been longing for him (Max) to finally be a part of it.
The way he talks on which I guess doesn't look too much acting is the best thing about him.
I love him.
I love Max Thieriot for sure.

I just wish he would read this post just to make him know that he has his number one fan here in Indonesia and that person is me.

I love Max Thieriot. I love you Max.
 

Well, I guess that's all for today. Sorry I just can't stop thinking of him on that show. 

It's almost 12 am now so I guess I gotta turn my mom's laptop off and post this before it is Thursday here.

Ciao!


Note: Sorry I got really bad grammar structure here. English is not my main language and I'm still a student so I guess I still need to learn a whole lot more in grammar :P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments