Finally... Report Card!

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hey! Ha! I'm getting kinda bored with my blog template... I guess I really need some changes here :/
Anyway, it's been quite long since my last post which wasn't really my original post because I only shared and recommended you to watch a YouTube video :P

So I'm really scared of my report card tomorrow! The results, I mean, not the report card (you get it? No? Well, okay..).

What am I gonna do? What? How? (#゚Д゚)

Oh well, but my friend just shared me what she got from her daily devotional in which we shouldn't be afraid or worry about things we'll face, and by that, I mean everything. Not even what you gonna eat tomorrow, nor what you gonna wear the day after.

So I guess this really calms me down and I have to be sure that I'll get great results for what I've learned this year so far. 

Phew. Okay then. I totally have to let God do the rest of my results tomorrow.

Ciao!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments