It's 2015 Already!

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, January 03, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! >_^
CAN'T REALLY BELIEVE IT'S 2015 ALREADY!  


 It's been months since my last post (I guess..?) Hahaha! Can't believe that it was 'a year ago' haha (if you know what I mean :P). Yeah, I couldn't make any other posts before 2014 ended since I was in my mom's hometown for New Year's eve. But here it is, an all-new post in the all-new year (is it how I should write in English? loool), I make sure to post this with colored texts so that it'll look colorful~ ^^

Anyway, since it's 2015, I kinda get this happy yet anxious kind of feelings... Well, it's more because of the fact that I'll be having soooo many final exams, so many time used to study hard and to think of where I'll be going after high school, so many choices of different faculties from different universities, and so many pressure I may get during college soon.

Well, dunno yet, but 2015's gonna be the year of when I'll be graduate as a high school student and yet, be the first year of my college life. Am so excited. Yet so anxious.

I'm thinking if maybe I should get into college in where my mom's hometown is. Guess I could help taking care of my grandma and her house also, and well, the city itself also has so many choices of pretty places to visit and yummy foods to eat, and yummy foods in pretty places to visit and to eat (?). The weather there is also cool, not as hot nor as dry as where I live now :P
So I guess... A perfect city for a perfect place to study for around 4 years ahead?

Argh I don't know! I still haven't even decide what I'll choose to study in college! :(
Actually, I already have 3 different choices but... Well, still dunno yet!

Anyway, so as I wrote that I spent my new year's eve with my mom's family in her hometown (at my grandma's house), I realized it was my very last holiday spent with my whole big family in my mom's hometown since I'll be... Well, quite busy preparing myself for college. And I was kinda... sad :(

BUT, I do also feel happy cause I did buy some new clothes and shorts. Yaaaayy XD ^^

And I've promised myself that I'll study hard this year till I get into the best college God has prepared for me! ✌☺✌

Oh well, I guess that's all for today. I'm actually doing my geography assignment but got too bored and tired so I tried to steal some time to make a post here :P
So, bye! I'm looking forward to something this semester looool


P.S: During holidays, I did watch some animes (looool don't know why I'm watching these now since I wasn't that interested in animes :P). And those animes were Clannad, Clannad After Story, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, and Free! Eternal Summer. And believe me, those are not just 'oh-so-cliché' kind of animes (at least for me!). And I do think you should watch these all hahaha cause seriously, I cried in almost every single episode. Okay, not like EVERY episode (except for Clannad and Clannad After Story). And for the anime Free!, I really love seeing those hot guys competing in swimming loool and yet, the story itself is also heart-warming, just like Clannad.
I'm looking forward to watch some other animes like those.

And I just.... I just love love Kyoto Animation so much! Thank you so much KyoAni and the people who had worked to make such beautiful and heart-warming animes everyone can enjoy and drop their tears off haha ;D   >_^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments