Unstable

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Well hello, there!

It's been months I haven't posted anything here hahaha.. Well nope, I actually did make a post in Japanese before this. Wait, what? Japanese? Yup, you read it.

I felt so confident and yet, in my oh-such-a-smartass feeling, had finally decided to try to make a post in a language that I've never used before on my blog; Japanese.

So for those who are currently asking yourselves why I did such a thing, the answer is because I just wanted to.

Well, it's not like if I wanted to post in Korean or Chinese or maybe even in Greek, I just post in those languages. Haha, it's not that easy though... :P

It's because I love Japan. Well, maybe not 100% in love with Japan, but at least I'm trying to be in love with Japan. I can't call myself as a Japan lover or whatever you call it for those who seem to have a huge interest in Japan and its culture, cause I know there are still so many things I haven't known about Japan.

I started to like Japan since... Well, probably about a year ago.

And how did I start to like it...? Umm, can't really answer it though cause there's a little secret I (am trying to) hide so that no one can get the reason why I like Japan. Loool~ :P >_^

Anyway, I just wanna tell you all that... *sigh*

Just wanna tell you all that I'm getting kinda tired of all the stuffs that are currently happening in my life. Suddenly life feels kinda tiring for me and I'm still trying my best to find what God is actually preparing myself for.

Sometimes I regret I was born as a girl. As a female. As a soon-to-be-a-woman. I hate how periods exist in my life (I mean, who doesn't?) and how it turns my emotion become unstable (if you get what I mean: PMS).

God, I don't know why and how but I feel like I'm emotionally unstable lately... Is it just a PMS problem or something's actually bothering my soul? Lol I don't know :(

Hope I'll get better soon. Yup. You read that. I'm wishing myself to get better soon.

Bye.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments