The Things Inside My Mind

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, June 21, 2016

There have been a lot of things going on my mind lately. The thing about 'something' had 'changed' in my own self has brought me into a hypothetical situation in which a person's actually wanting something that I've got for a long time.

I obviously never wanted to judge anyone else. Not even those whom I've never actually really know what their personality really is like.

But the thing is getting quite outta my control and I finally came to the conclusion that I really need to go fix it. It's not that I wanted to give myself an agreement against something I've ever held for a long time, something that I've ever prayed for. It's just that God gave me the right thing to do which is start to fix it right away.

Being in a situation in which you feel unsure and afraid of what other people are actually 'planning' to do against you and your situation is something I know everybody doesn't wanna have. Not in a million years.

I don't understand how a person could turn into a 180 degree different kind of person than they were when a situation changed between the other person. Maybe they just don't really accept the other person's personality, or that they actually trying to be kind only when the other person's doing exactly what they wanted them to do for them.

Well, I don't really know about it.

As a Phlegnatic-Melancholic type of person, I do have a part of my personality saying tht I need to get rid of thinking of it for too much, but the Melancholic part of me just can't stop it and I'm actually afraid that I was actually wasting my time for too much thinking of something so hypothetical.

So I prayed and will always pray to Him that the situation is exactly and will ever be going straight to His plans. If God really has a plan for it, He will make a way for it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments