Sunday Rambles

By Kezia Tania - Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hello! It's been months I haven't been here and it has always been hard (at least for me) to start a new post!😅

I'm doing good here, currently doing my second internship at another multinational company and it's been good (I've learnt a lot!). Something's not "good" currently happening is my laptop. It won't turn on without charging the battery which is a very bad thing cause nobody wants their laptop to die in the middle of the work! And I know how much I love to work (or at least, do some writings on my laptop) mobile, so imagine how terrible it is to not being able to use my laptop without finding any electric sockets!😐

Anyway! Just realized that Blogger has now made some improvements as I can see there's an emoji tool at the top of this page (here's the screenshot!)


One thing that's missing is a pencil/pen tool that I've always wanted for it to be on Blogger so that I can easily draw something on my post (including pointing the emoji tool on that screenshot as many of you probably can't see it since it's too small!😂)

But still though, it's a nice little improvement you got here, Blogger!😉
I've been thinking of "moving" to some other blog platforms other than Blogger actually, since I rarely touch my laptop lately and more on my phone, and since the Blogger app still doesn't look 'convenient enough' for me to make posts mobile. I've always thought it could both be a good and also a bad idea since I've been on blogger for years (probably been 9 years, since I was 12!) and I don't want to loose my old-yet-embarrassing posts haha!

But it's so very tempting for me to move to other platforms because I've seen some of their apps are very convenient to use and aesthetically user-friendly. My hope is that Blogger will very soon update their app to make it more competitive to other platforms' apps. That way, I'm sure a lot of other bloggers using Blogger will feel much easier to go mobile😍

So anyway, it's my 5th month working here and I'm hoping if maybe I could get the job here because I feel like I enjoy working here; my supervisor and some other people are nice and humble, I get to learn everything (technically and socially) and I feel like I can implement everything I've learnt for the past 3 years in college through this job (it's even more related to what I was studying than the previous internship to be honest😆😛) and we happen to travel a lot (when there are some events) which I'm grateful for cause I indeed do enjoy travelling and go mobile though. It's always been exciting and makes me nervous at the same time every time we travel to some places but it's also something I enjoy and am grateful for. Not many people get a chance to travel whilst working, though. But I really am open to any other opportunities coming in the future as I' looking forward to experience more and more stuffs to learn and to develop myself which means I'm not closing my future through one door only😀


I don't know what my future job will be; I'm more of like a go-with-the-flow kind of person so I've always enjoyed every step that's been happening to me. All those ups and downs I've been facing are something I considered to be one-in-a-lifetime events. So why taking the downs as rigors when you know it only happens once (and would never happen at the same time, place, nor even with the same parties). Well yeah, some things might happen terribly at the same place or with the same parties but it's never been at the same time though😃.

Hah! Look at me. Being such a positive-minded-early-20-year-old girl with less experience in life😂.

So, in the event of ending this post, I shall probably tell a slightly spooky experience that happened a week ago.

I went to my aunt's funeral--it wasn't the funeral yet, but a consolation for her family and it was at one of the biggest cancer hospital in the capital city (they had a funeral home for the family to stay for some nights there). It was night time, probably around 8 p.m. and I wanted to go to the toilet so badly I needed to pee lol. The funeral home was at the second level, so I went downstairs and found a signpost with the word "toilet" written on it. I tried to follow where it was but found nothing as it led me to one of the hospital's building which seemed to be closed since all the lights were off so it was completely dark inside the building and I could barely see anybody else near it.

So I went back upstairs cause I thought, 'oh maybe there's another toilet inside the funeral home'. But it was inside the family's bedroom which I didn't know yet that time so I met my cousin and asked where the toilet was and she told me the same spot I found earlier. Long story short, I found myself near the closed building and saw the hospital's mortuary signpost right next to the building. There was a long hallway, dark enough for me to see between the mortuary and the closed building, so probably this is the closest one I found on Google:

Image result for dark hospital corridor
image: google

It wasn't inside though, it was slightly outside the building, you could see the moon from the hallway (lol how should I describe this). But anyway, the toilet was on the right side so imagine it was in of these rooms on the right side of this picture. I saw a cleaner guy in the middle of the hallway, but didn't find something creepy on such a view so I just went inside the toilet.

The toilet was actually very clean and modern (they got the walls all built in cream-beige marbles) and the huge mirror (right behind the sinks) was put in front of the toilet door.

Related image
image: Google

It's not creepy, is it? Well except that the door facing the mirror was the main toilet door though. You could instantly see your reflection (or probably someone behind you) once you entered the toilet!

But I had nothing scary in mind, all I thought was I needed to get my business done so I got in one of the rooms. The door was squeaking as I pushed it open. Once I've done, I went out of the room and washed my hands. I wasn't sure if it was just me or if 'something' really was trying to affect its energy to me but I felt my heart beating fast and the air felt a little heavier lol.

To be honest, I've always been one of those most skeptical persons ever existed in the country of such paranormal things. But I wasn't lying though, and I hate writing stuffs on my blog that weren't real enough to be shared.

So I went out of the toilet and got back inside the funeral home upstairs.

The time was ticking 'till it was around 9 p.m. and my cousin asked me to accompany her to the toilet since she was scared enough to go there alone and besides, she was the youngest so nobody wanted her to go out all alone. As soon as we reached there, she went inside first whilst I was still fixing my hair near the sink before going inside a room next to hers.

I went out before her and I washed my hands on the second sink then I realized one of the tap, right on my left near the tissues, was turned on, the water flowing down that sink as I could hear the sound of it. I was confused lol. I knew exactly no other people went to the toilet before nor after us since I didn't hear any sound whilst we were doing our business lol so who exactly just turned on the tap? I turned off the tap. 

I mean if someone really was inside the toilet before us, the door would be squeaking (when they went out of the room) as every door in that toilet would squeak every time anyone pushed it. And even if somebody went inside after us, at least we could hear her shoes tapping the floor?😂

My cousin went out and I asked her if she turned on the tap previously which led her to such a scared face she made and whimpered to me saying I should not scare her that way lol. But it made sense though, she went inside before me after all so it couldn't be her. 

We left the toilet with no words, she was probably scared of such an event whilst I was still questioning any logical possibilities that caused it to happen lol.

If it really was a paranormal activity, that would be my very first time to actually "felt" it cause I've always heard of scary stories from lots of people who probably were lying so those never really made me believe of such things. But then again I thought, if it was caused by the dead, how sad it was to know they were once human beings like us; were all alive, had many people they loved, had their own favorite songs and food to be enjoyed, and other stuffs we alive human beings feel.

I don't want to get too emotional about this but one thing that sometimes made me not to be scared of the dead were such thoughts. Knowing how painful it was for them to suffer the cancer before their deaths and knowing that they probably wanted to be heard and to be known of their existence through paranormal activities actually hurt😕

Phew! That was a long ramble, I didn't mean to write about everything in a post (I was writing about the Blogger update, my current life, and ended it with a spooky experience lol) 😂
But it's fine I think, since I titled this as my "Sunday rambles" lol.


Let me know if you've experienced some paranormal activities which you think is way too serious for it to pretend! Write on the comments below or send me a DM to my Instagram (keziaulianna) *promoting my own account lol*.


Have a nice day!


-Kezia-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments