Music Playlist

By Kezia Tania - Monday, March 26, 2018

Well hello there!

It's been months I haven't post anything on my blog (LOL) but here I am, trying to at least not letting my blog dead.


I've actually made a new post for like.. A month ago. But decided not to post it (yet) since I was suddenly not in a good mood to continue it.

Plus, I'm currently writing on my thesis so it's kinda hard for me to spend some time to make a post.

But anyway, I feel like I wanna share my not-so-good music playlist from my Spotify app.

Most of the songs are Kpop, so... yeah, bare with me if you can't stand listening to Kpop. Ha!


So anyway, don't hesitate to follow my Spotify account too if you like this playlist, or if you also like my other public playlists ;)

Have a nice day!



-Kezia Tania-


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments