My Best Friends

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, August 29, 2009



Best friends are like... (well, as you know that!) lots of people that really close to your relationship, except your family. I mean,.. best friends are like lots of people that really nice to you, lots of people that really care to you and know who you are! I gotta tell you that I have lots!... of best friends. There are came from my school, church, or even from my neighbours! They are really nice to me. But sometimes, they had let me down. Like telling that what I said is not true, or fake! But it's actually true! I had a best friend that sometimes can makes me so proud of her, makes me so really angry at her, and lots! I don't want to tell you her name. I don't want her to know about it. I just can't control my mind how to act in front of her! I mean, if I see at her really nice and friendly face, my anger will be gone so immediately. But if she just yelling at me, uurrrghh!!... I'm so totally don't want to be her friend anymore! You see? It's kind a hard to be her friend, or even have a relationship between her! So,.. I guess she's not my friend anymore! But, as I just said to you that best friend is a person tha really cares to you, I have lts of bf that really care to me. Actually, they are came from my classmates. I don't know,.. maybe it's because school's survival is too close to my life, so then the relationship is closer than the other survival! But it's true! I have a best friend that I know her since we were in the 3rd grade. I thought that she has a lot of friend but she just only has 1. So, I tried to be chill with her whenever and wherever we met. So, it's all my journal about my best friends. How about you? Do you have a best friends that can make you so happy everytime of your life? (Note: If you want to havea best friend and have a good and healthy relationship with anyone, don't be an emosional person! remember that!)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments