Happy Chinese New Year 2011

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, February 05, 2011

Sorry, I was late to write this post. I just want to say Happy Chinese New Year for all of you who celebrate it! ^0^
Almost all of my friends in my school celebrate it. Yeah, well.. I think it's because the students in my school are 50% Chinese :P

Anyway, even if I'm not Chinese, and I always never get angpao from my family (or somebody else!), I still not jealous with my friends. I mean, I still have my monthly pocket money. So, why do I have to be jealous? ;)
In Indonesia, we could call this Chinese New Year as Imlek.
So, on Thursday (3/2) school closed. But I hate it, 'cause on Friday (yesterday!), we have to study again. And guess what? I got double test! Well, actually 8A until 8C got double test too. Actually, those subjects are not difficult subjects. They are Social Studies, and Religion. But the Social's materials that must be memorized are fuckin' a lot!! Actually, we could call the materials as HISTORY. In my school, History, Economy, are include in Social Studies. Well, except for ninth grader.
You know what? Sometimes I have an illustration, if Indonesia would never be colonized. Students in Indonesia will be so... happy to know that the materials of the History subject will be less than nowadays :P Wahahahaaa! XD



Too bad, we can't change the truth. Indonesia has been colonized for about 300 years :P and that's bad :(
By the way, I sometimes ask my friends of how much money do they get from their angpao. And got myself shocked that they are so lucky. Some of them said they got Rp500.000, Rp300.000, Rp1.000.000, or even Rp2.500.000 (this one, I think they live in a quite rich family -_-")
So, um.. I think that's all that I can write for today. I got a lot of assignments from school this month :P
Bye! And again, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011!! >_^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments