Midterm Tests 2011!!

By Kezia Tania - Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh, waow. It's almost the end of February. And I hate that. Well actually, I don't really hate it 'cause March is my birthday month. But I think I will answer the other side if I remind that NEXT WEEK. Yup, next week -___- I'll have the midterm test! Oh, God.. Feelin' like in the hell. Hahaha, I don't even care what does hell looks like :P

But anyway, I just hate the way I have to get up in the morning on every Monday until Friday, and then going to school, and have to study in a boring class room. Study for the midterm preparation. I almost get stomachache every time I arrive to school. And yes, I really really hate that part.
My Maths teacher gives us an extra class for Mathematics (well of course Maths. She's a Maths teacher. Not Geographic teacher :P) every Thursday and Friday. I takes about 2 hours after school. And it can be finish when the extracurriculars are finish too. It's great, 'cause I don't really think that my Maths course teacher will teach me again. Hahah, how come? I think it's all because I haven't called her to come to teach me for about 5 months. And I think she hates that. Well, so that means that the extra Maths class is good for me.
The bizarre fact, is that my classmates (and me) haven't got the schedule for the midterm tests until June schedule. Actually, we can have the schedule today if the secretary in my class had been copy the schedule for all of us. I saw several of my friends who aren;t in 8A class, have got the schedule. And when I saw it, I was shocked. Hahahh, not really, actually :P
In April, the 7th and 8th grader will have to study on their home. Apart of the 9th grader will have the graduation tests, it's also because there'll be a lot of national holidays. And the words 'The students have to study on their home (7th and 8th grader)' means 'The students have holidays to be spent with playing video games, online, and do whatever they want' for the 7th and 8th grader. Hahahahhh, we know that's not polite. But that's the truth :P
But mostly, we hate those days 'case that means we can't ask our teachers (especially for Maths and Physics) about something we don't understand. Well, maybe for those who have Maths and Physics course teacher, can ask their question with them. But what about me? Honestly, I never have Physics course. That's why I always got bad marks for Physics tests. But that was when I was in the 7th grade. Now, I have better marks for Physics. And I'm pretty proud of it 'cause I don't learn Physics with my Physics course teacher (yeah, I don't even have Physics course!). I learn it by myself B-)
But seriously, I write this not because I want to brag. Seriously, don't you ever think that I want to brag!
Back to the topic. The problem is... I haven't study anything for the midterm tests. Yup! And it's all because I'm not in the mood of studying for the preparation of the midterm tests. So I just hope, if God wants to give me a super-extra energy to study those subjects! Hahahaha, Bye!



P.S: Oh, yeah. I got a really bad grammar for this post. Sorry 'bout that!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments