Thank You, My Blog's Visitors!

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, March 05, 2011

Hi, there! Sorry for not posting anything since 2 weeks ago... It's that right? I got a lot of things to do this months. Well, like what I've written before. I'll have Indonesian and Religion mid test. And I will finish my midterm test in next Friday. Oh, wow. 2 subjects per day for 6 days midterm tests -_____-" I might be crazy after this.. Haha, just kidding of course!

By the way, I just want to say thank you to all my blog visitors from all over the world. Thank you very very very much for you all who has 'waste' your time coming to my blog, and read my posts. Well, I don't know. Maybe some of you was actually 'lost' in my blog 'cause some of you was actually lookin' for another website that you need. But again, thanks for coming! :)
I made this blog when I was in 7th grade. I remember the month when I made it: August, in 2009. I knew that I supposed not to make a blog. I was searching for my elementary friend on Google, and then I found her blog. She used Blogger. And then I tried to make a blog, and I did it. I used to be not interested with Blogger. But then I tried to write something interesting to be posted on my blog.
Anyway, I don't know if you people like my blog or not. Or even, hate it. I just need your comment. You can give me some advices about writing on the blog. I know I'm not really good in Grammar. So I need your advice about it. By the way (again!) when I checked my blog's status, I was a lil' bit shocked. I shocked because I saw the visitors of my blog. There are so many visitors who had come to my blog!
Here is the list of my blog's visitors from all over the world, by countries since May 2010 until now:
1. Indonesia (of course!)
2. United States
3. Russia
4. Canada
5. Netherlands
6. France
7. Ukraine
8. United Kingdom
9. Malaysia
10. Chile
11. Australia
12. Bangladesh
13. China
14. Israel
15. Philippines
16. El Salvador
Seriously, I didn't mean to brag or what.I just want to say a a lot of thank you for those who had come to my blog. I know, I was just wasting time writing and post on my blog. But I appreciate you, my visitors. If you have questions, just type them on my chat box (the left side of my blog)
Maybe, I won't post anything again until the midterm test is finish. Well, that's all. Bye! >_^


P.S: I got a big trouble of using preposition. Especially of using 'in' and 'on'. Oh, Man. English is pretty difficult, but it's quite interesting :)
Sorry for my really really bad grammar :(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments