I'm Tired of School

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, March 19, 2011

Waow. Rasanya... Masuk sekolah selama seminggu ini kok, nggak enak banget deh. Yup! Jadi kan hari Senin sampai Rabu, libur. Terus, Kamisnya masuk. Eh, Jumatnya libur lagi! Ah, udahlah. Emang yang namanya sekolahu capeknya luar biasa! -____-

Anyway, so in Monday on March 21st we have to go back to school again. And of course, we hate that. Ahahahh,well.. except for those who can't wait to see their boyfriend/girlfriend again! Hahahahahhh!!
I'm not sure if we will go home at 1 pm again or as usual; 2.30 pm. Well I hope, we'll go home at 1 pm again. It's much much better than have to go home at 2.30 (yeah, right~ who wants it?)
I mean, come on! Those 9th graders will have their National Exam on 21st March, right? So I think the teachers will not have a lot of time to teach us (the 7th and the 8th graders)! Hahaha, I hope so.
There are a lot of things that I hate on next Monday:
1. Maybe, my class will have to take a P.E score for gymnastic floor! (Man! I hate P.E! Especially for gymnastic floor!)
2. There will be Maths subjects for 2 hours (well, at least it's better than having a 3-hours-Maths-class like we usually have on Tuesday)
Well, I think that's all.
Anyway I think I cannot write anything else in this post again. Hahahaha,See you on 21st March! >_^ God Bless y'all!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments