Just Want to Write This

By Kezia Tania - Thursday, March 31, 2011

Man... Today is the last day of March. And I am sooooo.... sad to know about it. Hahahahah, well, maybe it's because my birthday is on March. Hahahaha, that's not important. I know that.

So this is gonna be my last post for this month.. Don't worry. There's still another March. Hahahahaaa, silly. I know.
But what I want to write is that now I'm trying to write a novel. In Indonesian, not in English. Hahaha, I really really have to learn more about grammar in writing. I wish I lived in Western region like USA, Canada.... It'll help me increase my knowledge about English language. Especially, how to use it in everyday life.
Anyway, I'm writing a novel about a girl and her life before and after her moving... Yeah, I know it's a kinda boring novel. But I'm working at it.
I'm just trying... I don't know if maybe someday that will be published and I'll get money from it. I will be so happy and proud of myself if that'll be happen.
I just want to know how does it feel to raise money. Well, needs a hard work of course. But I just want to feel it.
Anyway, I also want to learn how to speak French. Hahahahaha, crazy. I know. But I just want it. I know I have a lot of wishes. But who knows? Maybe that language is a language that I need someday. And I've heard from people around me that Mandarin language now is one of those languages which required in the way to search job.
Man...

When will Indonesian language be a language that required for people around the world?


Someday, I think. About 730.386 years later. Hahahahahhh!

By the way, I'm not ready to start my school days on next Monday. We'll have to submit all of our school assignments that our teachers gave us on a week before our holiday (yeah, 'cause the 9th graders are having the school exams). In fact, on Monday, we'll have to get our new score for P.E! Actually, I don't mind to get that score. 'Cause it's not as difficult as usual...
But the problem is that my P.E group hasn't confirm me something about their agreement of the day we'll practice.

And, they haven't tell me anything if they agree that they will one group with me.

And I am so fuckin' tired of it. I mean, hello~? This is for our own score, right?
Oh well. I don't care.
Who cares?
They don't even care about it and I don't even care that they don't even care about it and we all don't care that we have to think that we care about it.




Oh, wow. I'm just wasting talking about them. So, um... I think it's better for me to finish this post. I hope I will find better thinking about making my novel :)


God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments