HATS (House of Appreciation for Talented Students) 2011

By Kezia Tania - Monday, October 24, 2011

Okay. So last Saturday, on Oct 21st my school just arranged our HATS (House of Appreciation for Talented Students) 2011. It's our regular school art show. We always arrange it every October since 2 or 3 years ago.


It's not the best show we've done but it still is good anyway :)

Actually there were some of the juniors who didn't agree with the implementation cause this year's HATS was pretty different than the other HATS we've arranged.
Why?
Cause we had to do it in the afternoon.

Well.
Sounds weird, you know.
HATS is always be held at night. But because of the lack of funds, we couldn't make it.

And not just that. On the last HATS, we could invite our friends who were not the students in out school, and Senior High kids could even come and there were lots of snacks corner there, even though it rained before we finished HATS.

And this year, only Junior High kids who had to come.
Or let's say.... It's a must.

But I think it's still such a cool show anyway.

I've been there at about 9 am. It was supposed to be started at 11 but it din't make it cause we had to wait for those who joined a seminar.

I actually wanted to come to the seminar but it was too late cause I wasn't sure if me and my dad would be allowed to come in at 8 when the form registration was open from 7 until 7.30 -_-

So we didn't join it.

Finally, about 11.30, HATS started.

There were 2 of my friends who were the MC. Both was pretty good.
And we started with the first show; a Balinese dance. It was so short-timed that I didn't even believe that that was the real show rather than just a practice.
But still; cool.

And then I forgot. Guess it was the choir show or another dance. The choir was pretty good anyway.

Oh well. So let's just skip all the shows until it went rain before the show ended.
So it was about 1.30 pm and my Biology teacher was announcing the HATS competitions' winners.

Oh, I didn't tell you about this.
HATS art show always follows the competitions before it.

Like Fun Run (it was held about 2 years and a year ago). It's a running competition between students from my school and another students from outside ours. They have to run for 5 Km and the winner will be announced on the day when the HATS show is held.

But we didn't do any Fun Run this year. Because of... Well, you know. Because of the lack of funds.
So we only made BFC (B'Jerzz Futsal Competition) B'Jerzz is a nother name for the students in this school. I mean, not just the students. I think it also the teachers and the cleaning services, and also the securities... and.. Oh well.
Guess it means all about my school and the people in there -_-

So, it's pretty sad to know that we didn't win as the first winner but the third. But it was such a cool game :)

And uhm.. Oh, yes. I forgot.

Let's get back to the show.

So it was about 1.30 pm when it suddenly rained. Me and some of my friends had already gone inside the school (the show was held on the sport field) before it rained.

And so about 30 minutes later, we continued the show in the Kindergarten's hall.
Some of the sponsors had gone before we continued it. So it felt kinda weird =_=

And then there was a beatboxing performance from the 8th grader. It was cool seriously. But I'm scared and lil' bit disgust about the mic he used. Probably there would be tons of mouth bacterium moved from his mouth to the mic.
Poor mic.
Wish it all happiness when someone use it too for the next beatboxing.

And then there was a modern dance show. Seriously. It was reeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy cool as hell.
And yeah well, you know. Kids who join this kind of show is always the popular ones.

And after that, there was a modelling show. Actually it was a part of Entertainment class, which mean, I was supposed to be one of them cause I'm in that class too.

But the teacher had given us a choice if we wanted to join the modeling class or acting. And yes, I chose acting. Not modelling.
Like, duh.
That's so not me.
I'd rather act like a psycho than have to walk in front of million of billion of trillion people out there and wear a ridiculous cloth.
Like, seriously.
I would feel so dumbass.



And so we finally finished the show until it was about 4 pm and I went home at about 6.



What a day.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments