I'm a Rusher Now. I Like Big Time Rush. Go BTR!

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, November 12, 2011


Have a look at this video. It is now one of my favorite songs. Seriously. It's cool :)
So anyway, guess I'm a Rusher now. You know.. the Big Time Rush fans and stuffs..




I actually didn't really interested in BTR. But last Saturday, I was so bored and I watched this Nickelodeon TV series and got these four good-looking guys played in it.

I actually liked Logan Henderson. And now I also like Kendall Schmidt and James Maslow..

But I'm kinda 'crazy' about James Maslow now :p
He's brilliant :) <3

I found a comment from this video (I got it from YouTube) that said, "I think James is not only a hot but also a sweet boyfriend!! <3 And he is the best dancer!! <3 James I want you!!"


Guess she's right. He's the most athletic one in BTR.
Guess he exercises everyday ;p
And not just that. In this music video, he looks so sweet and charming. Also, I like his voice too. Clear and soft >_<

Oh well. Guess it's not on in this video he looks sweet. He always looks sweet. I mean look at his eyes and his teeth~
Such a perfection! <3

Anyway. I think BTR is pretty cool.
At first I thought they weren't interesting but then I got myself wrong ._.

There are about more than a million of a billion of a trillion of a zillion girls in this world that has a huge interest in BTR.

Okay... Maybe, not THAT big ;p but still, you can't count them ._.

So, once again: I'm a Rusher now and I like BTR and I love James David Maslow! <3 <3 <3
Much love for you, James! <3

xD

Yeah~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments