Chat with Me Directly using MSN Chatbox Here

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So I just added another chatbox on my blog. MSN chatbox.

It has the same function as the Shoutmix chatbox (the one that you can post your comments, questions, and more).
The difference is that you can chat with me directly when I'm online on MSN.

Just to make sure that you would be talking to the 'real' me since I knew that another person could lie and say that he/she is myself by putting my twitter/tumblr link on the Shoutmix chatbox :P
Bold
LOL.

So, if you wanna do it, you should click on Begin a conversation -> Send anonymous message -> Type your ID chat name (so I can see who you are!) or select another option if you want -> If you choose 'Type your name', then you must type the characters you see on the pic -> Submit -> You can start chatting with me!


Well, it's a bit confusing actually... And the problem is, if you type too many message in one box, you might not see your message before you send it :P

But, if you wanna see your long message before you send it you could drag a sign on the right bottom corner of the message box. You could drag t to the right side so you can see your whole message before you send it to me.

Well, hope it works!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments