Thrown Away By BFF?

By Kezia Tania - Monday, December 19, 2011

I don't understand how a gil could feel soooo jealous when her BFF had told her that she is the best BFF ever
and a month later, this girl found out that what her BFF hd told her before, 'replaced' the word 'the best BFF ever' to another girl.

Well, we might think that what this girl (who called another girl as her best BFF) had said is bullshit and we know how
hurt is her 'old' BFF's heart feel like.

Bu I don't know. I sometimes get this illustration of a human's relationship.

Once I knew someone and we called ourselves as BFFs and this person told another person that he/she is the best BFF ever, I would feel like I'm crushed.

Lol.
Okay, maybe that was too much.

So, I don't know how people could throw away their old BFF, which has already known them for as long as the Nile River.

Kinda weird but true.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments