Help Me: Madagascar 'Coming of Age' Melman's part

By Kezia Tania - Friday, December 23, 2011

Sooooooooo...

I'm on my way to play Madagascar PC game. Yeah, I know. It's a game for kids but duh. Who cares? I'm not a kid anymore but I'm still playing it :P

And I'm now in 'Coming of Age' part where Melman is going to reach the top of a big and really high tree.

The problem is, I don't know how to make him be on top of the tree since all that I can do (and also all that I know) is to shoot the caterpillars' nests (or whatever it is.. I actually don't even know that :P) and the crows that comes out from a big cave on top of the tree by throwing out some coconuts on the other big branch (that allows Melman to stand up there) across the nests and I really want to make Melman be on top of the tree.

Soooo

What should I do??

Anyone knows anything about this part?

Somebody please help me. I need a right clue. I need to play this game so bad 0_0

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments