Hey Again!

By Kezia Tania - Friday, January 20, 2012

So, I'm in 9th grade and this is the last year for me to be in Junior High School. A bit 'yeay' and a bit 'uhh' I guess.

'Yeay' for I finally will graduate my hard times in Junior High. 'Uhh' for I have to leave all my friends that I've been hanging out with since we were in Elementary school.

Well, such a dilemma :/
But oh well, I have to face it though.

I really wanna graduate my junior high, seriously! I don't know.. Maybe, it's because I'm getting kinda bored to be in the same school for almost 9 years.

My school has 5 levels of school education types; Playgroup, Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High, and Senior High. And I've been there since I was in the first grade until now.

So I guess, 12 years there is kinda.... Boring. Yeah.

And so that makes me want to move from this school. It's because I'm getting kinda bored to be here.

So, the thing is, I may not post anything until the end of April, cause the national exam will be held on the 23rd to 26th or April.

Well, let's hope and pray that I will pass the exam well!! :D


See ya in the next 3 months!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments