I Want Sims 2 University :(

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Man.
I really need a clue to install Sims 2 University now.
I have Sims 2 Life Stories CD that includes Sims 2 Pets, Sims 2 University, also Sims.
And... I really want to play Sims 2 University. The problem is that I can't install it from Sims 2 Life Stories. When I clicked the 'Sims 2 University' button, it says that I have to insert the Sims 2 CD/DVD.


This is awful :(


I really wanna play Sims 2 University :(


And... I've searched for a million times for sites that allow me to download Sims 2 University freely and I still can't find it.


And not just that!
I don't understand what Daemon Tools is.
It says that I have to download it to install Sims 2 University, but I'm afraid it will crash my computer.


I really need some help. Does anyone know:
-Sites that allow people to download and install Sims 2 University easily
-Where to download Daemon Tools safely
-Steps to install Sims 2 University in safety way

Well, that's all for today.
I hope some of you who read this post will answer me :(

Thanks!

(Duh. Happy new year 2012 everyone! Hope there will be more joyfulness in this year! By the way, I've done playing Madagascar! :P lol.)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments