I'm Back

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yeay, so I've finally done my National Exam! So happy! :D
Those 2 hours in every 4 days I had (from Monday to Thursday) was a little bit stressful and exciting in the same time.
Was so excited on the first day, and so I couldn't even write my name well on the answer sheet.

But after all, I could do all of those questions I had for my tests! Quite well.

Now I'm totally free (yay).
No more thinking about school stuffs, going to school (except for next Monday. We'll be having a discussion about our farewell party plan in Bali), no more tests, touching or even seeing school books, textbooks, P.E. subject (I hate P.E.) until next July!

Woohoo!

But gahh.
I'm still worrying about my senior high :/
I haven't even get myself a test to be in that school so that gives a little bit thrilling feeling for myself.

And so, I'm still too excited to know my nat-exam result. It'll be reported in June 2nd.
I mean, I'm pretty sure I could at least reach 90 for each subject.

Well, just wish me luck!

Anyway, me and my friends are going to be in Bali for our farewell party (yeay! wait. I've mentioned that, before. Lol.)
Can't wait, it'll be so much fun to have!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments