In Senior High

By Kezia Tania - Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm now in Senior High! :D
Huahahahaha huohohoho huehehehe

Sorry.
It's just that I'm too excited to be in SHS. I mean there's gotta be more freedom like you ca express yourself there and act freely as you want as long as it is according to the rules.

As I've written before in my last post (I haven't written anything else after that. Too much waiting for the student orientation along this June and July!), I've mentioned that I didn't get into my first choice of Senior High but into the second out of three.

Beside feeling sad and regret, I actually enjoyed the freshman :)

Well, was a bit anxious and scared at first cause I've heard and read and watched some news about kids in Senior High public schools that fought with their juniors along the student orientation.
Even though most of the time they fought with juniors that are boys and not girls, I still was kinda scared.

But then the anxious feeling was gone since I knew that the kids in this school kinda rare fighting with their juniors :) I don't know, maybe the thing is so old-fashioned and doesn't make any sense if they did it again this year?

Before the freshman that was held last Monday on 16th of June, we were gathered in the school field to get some announcement for the day.

I was shocked cause I just realized that the new kids were just a HUGE group in this school.
There were some seniors and teachers too that were going to give the announcement and led us.

One of the teachers told us that we could see which class we were by looking for our name in a white board with 9 sheets of paper of students attendance stick on the board.

I was in X-7.
And then were gathered and lined up according to our class.

And we were later led by 3 (or two) of our seniors that are the members of the student organization and we were told to bring some stuffs in Monday.

And so yeah, I've done the orientation last Wednesday and this Monday, I'll have some tests that would make me have to leave my classmates in X-7 and get into another new class with new classmates.

The test is to set the new kids to be in a class with their classmates who have the same level of them.

So, that's all.
I'll post some more about this school later!
(sorry for bad grammar and vocabulary I have)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments