Time to Start Working, You Brain!

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Whooaaa!! Been long time not posting in this blog!

Well FYI, I'm on my mid term tests now and this is actually quite stressing. As you know that I'm now in senior high, everything seems waaaaay maturer and yet more complicated (in case of studying!)

The hardest part of my very first mid term test in senior high is that I have to face 17 subjects in 5 days!
Isn't that crazy?

I mean, I've never done this before. I've never had 4 subjects for a one-day-test (or, whatever you call it in English).
I've done the first and the second day of the "what-the-hell-too-much-subjects-for-mid-term-test-in-a-day". And also, the third day. Well, I just done the third day today.

I had each 4 subjects for the first to the second day. And today, I just done another 3 subjects. And I'll have to face another 3 subjects each for the next 2 days till Friday.

THIS IS STRESSING.

Hope everyone who's not facing the mid term test this week could be grateful in whatever they do.
Hope that I can do all of the tests in the best way I can so I'll get the best scores later in every subject I learn in this senior high.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments