We're Not Doing This for a Person Only

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I've read somewhere that when you break someone else's heart by hurting their feelings (whether you mean it or not), you also hurt God's feeling.

No, I really am not trying to tell anybody if I had been hurt or what, but lately, I came to think about this more often.

Being an only child, my life is a way more different than what other people may think of it. I sometimes argue with my parents over things (I now realize) are not much important things to be argued, and I often came to such guilty feeling after it.

I've once made them mad at me in the beginning of a day (for arguing and keeping my opinion on different side of theirs) and just as soon as I walked out of the car, I gathered my strengths for not letting my tears fell down because I've failed.

I've failed in living my life as their only 'precious gift'.
I've failed in living my life in a way that I knew would be the right path.

In the end, I finally told them I was sorry for everything that day, and told them I regret it. A lot.

Now that every time I remember the first sentence I wrote here, I always try to do every little thing carefully so that I won't hurt any body else.

Lately, I'm kind of evaluating myself if there has been some things people hate from me, whether it was my personality or the way I talk to them or something else.

It hurts, really. To be able to feel someone's hating you, neither you can't even try to ask them why but the next day you meet them, they came back as the one you always know.

Well, I guess there's nothing to be worry about if it was just my feeling.

I will always try to do things the way I want to be treated (properly).





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments