I've Just Made a Facebook Account

By Kezia Tania - Friday, November 26, 2010

Hey! Sorry if I haven't updated my blog for.. I don't know.. Maybe 2 weeks? Hahahah!

Anyway, I've just signed up a Facebook account last Saturday. And I'm still confuse with that social networking. How silly am I? (in Indonesia, we usually called people who doesn't know how to use some technology with 'gaptek'. It was short from 'gagap teknologi'. Which is in English, we called this as stuttering technology. Hahaha!)
Well, I think that's all. Oh, right! If you want to increase your friends on Facebook, don't forget to add me: Kezia Tania Ulianna. But if you want to increase your followers on Twitter, please follow me: @KeziaUlianna. And I hope, you want to share my blog too! Hahaha.. Thank you!

With happiness (a lil' bit..),
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments