MY GOD!! FINAL TEST IS ON MONDAY 29th!!

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, November 27, 2010

Waoooww!! I can't believe this! This is a very bad news! The final test will be held on Monday, November 29th 2010! And I'm not ready yet! Well, I don't know.. I think it's because I don't have much time to study. Haha! Just kidding!

Actually, I'm a LITTLE BIT ready for the Final exam. Hahahah! Anyway, the final exam is held from 29th November until 6th December (oh, maaaaan...!) Anyway (again), the first subjects that held on the first Final exam is Computer and English. Man! The matrials are so a lot!
I mean, the Computer subject's materials are so a lot. Well, not only Computer. But also English. So I think it's better for me to study for a whole week. And.. I think I can't update my blog again during the next week. I got a bunch of materials that I have to study right now. Chaos!

Hope we enjoy our Final Exam! (we wish..) >_^
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments