Back to the Blog

By Kezia Tania - Sunday, December 09, 2012

So yeay! I just done my first-term final test last Friday (on Dec 7th) :D
And I'm free...!

Well, not totally "free" actually. I mean, I still have to go back to school tomorrow. Though I'm not sure we'll study again (like, seriously!).

Guess we'll use the time left to discuss about some class competition and submit our school assignments to our teachers 'till December 21st. Then, we'll finally be totally free, and enjoy the holiday for a year.

Well, you know. From December 21st 'till January 6th 2013 means a year.

So anyway, I admit that my preparation during the final test wasn't a 100% full of efforts. Don't know why, but I just couldn't get enough spirit to study -__-

Therefore, I guess I felt too lazy to face the final test. I didn't even study on my desk in my room. Just sat there on my bed, and read the schoolbook, and fell asleep, and woke up in the morning at around 4.30 am with the schoolbook above my belly, and went to school, and asked some smart kids about the things I didn't understand about the subjects, and went on the test with a blank mind.

So I guess, am not ready yet to hear, or read, the results of all of my final tests.

I think the final test was pretty hard, even though it was all multiple questions (not like in the mid-term test. All subjects contained 5 essay questions!). But I think that multiple questions was kinda hard. I mean I'd rather get a 10 essay questions that 50 multiple questions.

Well, I know I could just choose any answers if I didn't know the right ones. But still, that means I was gonna die cause am not really good at choosing some multiple questions.

And now, I have to go back to face some annoying school assignments. I guess I might have to submit 'em all tomorrow morning. Man. Wish we won't study again tomorrow. Like, seriously. It's almost the end of the year.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments