Merry Christmas!

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas everyone!! :D :D :D :D
May joy and peace stay in our heart  forever O:)

Glad I can make a new post again :) So, it's been a quite tiring week for me. I had to go to church for 3 days in a row. I went to church on Dec 23rd at 6 am for a church service, and went back to church at around 7 pm to a Christmas celebration. Then I went back to church the next day at around 7.30 pm for a Christmas Eve church service, and finally--the last day--on 25th of Dec, went to church for a Christmas church service at 6 am.

So anyway, my closest friend in junior high just came to my house this afternoon. Well, she asked me for a help to install a game on her laptop, but it was pretty fun :D especially, we rarely meet each other since we weren't in the same school. So I was really glad for her to come to my house :D

We talked lots of stuffs that had happened in her school, and her new friends, and our other old friends, and I just knew that her grandad pad passed away last month on November 24th.

I was sad to hear that cause I knew she was always so close with her grandad, and that I couldn't believe that news cause I thought he still accompanied her and her twin brother to go to school almost everyday like he used to.

But we both know that he's now living in peace with God in the lovely heaven :)

We played the game on her laptop till her mother picked her up (her twin brother drove the car). She was quite full by some snacks and drinks I served to her--a plate of fettuccine which my mom and I just made in the morning, a chips she brought for us, a cup of klappertaart, and some cokes (I was glad for it :D ).

Then, she went back to her house at around 5.30 pm

I was so happy for today!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments