Christmas Spirit

By Kezia Tania - Friday, December 21, 2012



It's almost the end of the world. Sorry. I mean, it's almost Christmas and I haven't prepared anything for it. I can't even feel a pinch of Christmas spirit until now :(
Everywhere I go, at school, church, or malls, I can't feel the real spirit of Christmas.

What's happening??

Well, okay. That was too much. Maybe this is why I don't wanna set a Christmas tree in my house like I did last year. Oh wait. I didn't even set a Christmas tree last year?

Moreover, my house is getting kinda messy this month, and I'm way too lazy to clean it up and fix every single thing in there.
Am not even excited to celebrate the new year's eve, so... Let's just chill out and read some novels and eat two jars of chocolate cookies and watch some movies everyday.

Anyway, speaking of movies, I just watched "The Pacifier" two days ago where Max Thierot also played in that movie, long long loooongg time ago when the dinosaurs were still alive.
Well, not that far, actually.

The movie was great, it was a 2000s-family-comedy movie so it was really worthy to watch. Max looked so much younger than he is now, and he dyed his hair into blonde. Aaaaw, so cute.

By the way, I just did a search on how Christmas tree is set to decorate some houses. Here are some pictures of them (hope these will give us the Christmas spirit back!):




christmas tree decorations idea 10 Beautiful Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
nice christmas tree decorations 10 Beautiful Christmas Tree Decorating Ideaschristmas tree decorations ideas 10 Beautiful Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas




















































 They look so pretty, don't they?
How I wish I had a pretty house like in these pics <3

Well, okay. I guess that's enough for today. See ya on the next post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments