Let's say "We're free!!!"

By Kezia Tania - Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yup! That's what I write up there! Finally, after taking a really big 'war' with final exams, now I'm free. Today is the last day we (pupils in Penabur) take the final exams. Already feel absolutely free?

No. Not yet, for me. 'Cause I feel hesitate about my report card this year. Well, I don't know.. Actually, in this second semester almost all of my lessons got a pretty better marks than the first.
But I've had a feeling that I won't get to the next grade. Maybe.. It's because in Penabur, maths and science are the first subject which is really important. So all of the students in Penabur have to get a good mark in maths and science. Well, I think that's crazy!
Because everybody has a different excess in every subject. So, maybe Penabur is the only school where students who really good at maths and science get more knowledge for them. Haha! Just kidding.. But, same as me, when I was in 4th grade until 6th grade, I always got a remedial in mathematics!
Well, not ALWAYS got remedial. Maybe it's because I hate maths since I was in 4th grade. (Believe it or not, in my report card, when I was in 1st grade, I got a lot of 100 score!) But when I was in 6th grade, (in my elementary graduation) I was the one of the champion class who has a good test results.
So, if I start to work hard from now, I can make my scores better than before!! Keep studying! >_^



-The owner of this blog-
(Kezia Tania)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments