Happy New Year 2011!!

By Kezia Tania - Sunday, January 02, 2011

I'm late!! Happy New Year 2011, all!! Thanks for coming to my blog and also read my posts :D Can't believe that TODAY is 2011!! Man..

I think there aren't any exciting memories in 2010, so I was really happy to know that it's 2011. Yeah, be sides, New Year eve celebration is getting boring year to year. And I don't like that, of course!
And New Year, means that I have to go to school again! I hate it! Of course! What is the WORST thing to do in January? Back to school, college, work... Urgh! Those are suck!
Actually, most of Indonesian schools will start tomorrow (3rd Jan'). Luckily, my school won't start tomorrow. So I'll be back to school again in 6th Jan'! Yeah, that's really long time to start the new term. That means, I'll be back to school on Thursday. Well, not bad. That's much much better than have to go back to school tomorrow. Mondays are full of pressures! No doubt.
Anyway, I think that's all. Can't write more! Hahahaha..
Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow! And, oh! No need to be sad!


God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments