It's About Goths, and Being Who You Are!

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, January 05, 2011


I just like Gothic style. Hahahah! Don't ever think that I'm a part of them. I said, I just LIKE their style. Not LOVE their style. Haha, I know, it's a lil' bit confusing. But honestly, I like their style.

Yeah, I mean look at their creepy style. Actually, it COULD be scared people a lot, but.. "who cares?" That's gonna their answer if you tell them that their style is kind a freakin' you out (or maybe, other people out). They look... I don't know,.. COOL. Yeah, I mean, with black things, and dyed hair.
But I'm not telling you that I want to be a part of them. Be sides, I don't really know their real culture is. Well, I've been searching in the internet, and a website () gives me a lot of facts about Goths:
1. Goths don't always wear black
2. Don't worship Satan
3. Don't always want to kill people
4. Don't hate everybody
5. Are not always depressed
6. Can be happy too
7. Are usually nice people
8. Are normal

So, I think almost all of them are right :)
I used to be one of them. Hahahah! No, I'm just kidding. Well, sometimes, when I get mad, I feel like I HAVE TO join in that group. Well, I don't know. Maybe it's because I thought that doing anything that are wrong, that are a lot of violences is okay since you're a Goth.
But now I realize that Goths are same like everybody. Well yeah, they look like they always want to kill people, and always hate everybody, but actually, they don't. Just like any other groups. I mean, like Hip-Hopers (Hahaha, I don't know how to spell it. I mean, people who loves Hip-Hop music, and are a part of those people who loves that kind of music too :P). Maybe people all around them who aren't a part of them sometimes confuse why they loves their style; listening to Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B music, wearing baggy clothes, sometimes bring their own skateboard, and more.
But we are human. We have our own groups. We know what we like and we know which group are we (well, maybe except for me. I like all kinds of music--except Dang Dut! It's Indian traditional music, and a lot of Indonesian love that kind of music--so I don't know which group am I. Hahahah! weird, I know :P)
So, um.. The point is, just being yourself. No matter what your boyfriend/girlfriend said, no matter your sister/brother said. Well, except for your parents. I think they know which the rightthings are, 'cause they have so much experience than you have in their life.
Well, I think that's all. I gotta go to tidy up my books. I'll be back to school tomorrow. Hahahaha! Man, I wish I'll have a really great time on it. Hahaha! Bye! ^^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments