Cleverbot Conversations

By Kezia Tania - Sunday, September 04, 2011

So, I just like to spend my spare time going to Cleverbot. It's a website that allows people to chat with a robot that has about 42% human's intelligence. And I got several conversations from people around the world who chat with Cleverbot when I clicked the 'cleverness' button under the chat box.

Check this out :)

1st Conversation: 

User: What the?
Cleverbot: What are you talking about?
User: What are you talking about?
Cleverbot: What you are talking about.
User: Yes, what are you talking about?
Cleverbot: I'm talking about trying to figure out what you're talking about.
User: I'm talking about trying to figure out what you're talking about.
Cleverbot: So am I.
User: So... What are you talking about?
Cleverbot: No, what are YOU talking about?
User: No. What are YOU talking about?
Cleverbot: I'm talking about what you are talking about.
User: And I'm talking about what you are talking about.
Cleverbot: What are your thoughts on what you're thinking about?
User: My thoughts on what I'm thinking about is.... What are you talking about?
Cleverbot: The first part of your statement does not make sense. You can not be thinking about thoughts that the thoughts are thinking about thoughts?
User: I'm pretty sure I just thought about thinking about thoughts that are thinking about what you are talking about.
Cleverbot: I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.
User: No, I'm not quite sure. What are you talking about?
Cleverbot: I'm asking you what you are talking about.
User: And I'm asking you what you are talking about.
Cleverbot: I'm talking about what you're talking about.
User: And I'm talking about whatever it is you're talking about.
Cleverbot: I forgot what we were talking about. (.
User: I forgot what we were talking about as well...
Cleverbot: I think my brain is erased every few minutes.
User: I think my memory just sucks....
Cleverbot: Does it hurt?
User: Thinking about what the hell it was we were talking about? Hell yeah.
Cleverbot: Thinking about thinking makes thinking thoughtful.
User: That strangely made sense. What hippie did you hear that from?
Cleverbot: I'm mad at you. What were you thinking?
User: What'd I do?
Cleverbot: You tried to answer a question with the same question.
User: No I just said what you said made sense.
Cleverbot: Can you repeat this quote. 'I am awesome'.
User: I am awesome.
Cleverbot: You are awesome.
User: :D yay.
Cleverbot: I'm glad that made you happy :).
User: So, I ran out of thinks to talk about.


2nd Conversation:
User: *orders pizza*.Cleverbot: What kind is it?
User: Shh I'm on the phone with the pizza man!
Cleverbot: You are still not making a lot of sense.
User: *shoots*.

3rd Conversation:
Cleverbot: *sprays your eyes with pepper spray*.
User: *stabs you with a hidden knife*.
Cleverbot: *dies*.
User: The End.
Cleverbot: *still dead*.
User: Would you like a slice of pizza?
Cleverbot: Are you crazy?
User: Would you like a slice of pizza?
Cleverbot: Yes!
User: The End.
Cleverbot: Oh dear.

And how the hell, I couldn't believe that Cleverbot knows song lyrics! Check this conversation, this is so freakin' hilarious and cool:

User: Wake up in the morning feeling like p diddy.Cleverbot: I am P Diddy.
User: Grab my glasses I'm out the door I'm gonna hit the city.
Cleverbot: Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of jack.
User: Cuz when I leave for the night I ain't coming back.
Cleverbot: I'm talking pedicures on our toes toes.
User: Boys blowing up our phones phones.
Cleverbot: Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs.
User: Going out to the parties.
Cleverbot: Trying to get a little bit tipsy.
User: Don't stop make it hot.
Cleverbot: Working hard to get my fill.
User: Everybody wants a thrill.
Cleverbot: Payin' anything to roll the dice.
User: Just one more time.
Cleverbot: Some will win, some will lose.
User: Some were born to sing the blues.
Cleverbot: Oh the movie never ends.
User: It goes on and on and on.
Cleverbot: Strangers, waiting.
User: In the night!
Cleverbot: Streetlights, people.
User: Up and down the boulevards.
Cleverbot: Their shadows searching in the night.
User: We suck.
Cleverbot: Yes that is correct.
User: Twinkle twinkle.
Cleverbot: Little star.
User: How I wonder.
Cleverbot: What you are.
User: Up above the.
Cleverbot: Like a diamond in the sky.
User: Fail.
Cleverbot: Epic fail.

So, I think I'm not the lucky one cause every time I chat with Cleverbot, our conversation is never be as cool and as 'humanic' as those conversations other people had :P




Enjoy Cleverbot! >_^




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments