Mid Term Tests: 1 More Day!

By Kezia Tania - Friday, September 23, 2011

YAAAAAAAYYY...!! Finally, it's Friday! \(^o^)/ And Friday means that today is the last day for students in my school to face our mid term tests this first term!

Oh, well.
Not really, actually :/

The truth is that we still have one day until it is really really done to be faced. Haha -_-
Yeah.
We'll have Conversation and Mandarin (from China. Not from our school.) on Monday September 26th.

It's kinda weird, you know =_= I mean this is the very first time for all of us to have Mandarin test right from China. Yeah, I mean the test, the questions, the sheets are from China. And that means there are Chinese teachers who made the test for us. Yeah, like... Real Chinese, you know.

Well actually we've had that kind of test before... Guess, when we were in the 5th grade or 6th. But that was just some of us who studied in this school when in Elementary :P

My Mandarin teacher said that there will be no Latin words on the sheet. And we were all like, "what the hell?!" =_=

So she means that there will be no 'a, b, c, d, e, f, g,...' on the sheet. Well, escept for the multiple choice :P

So there will be lots of Han zi. Yeah, you know. Mandarin words that makes people confuse :P

So anyway, talking about mid term tests, we just finished Religion and Mandarin tests. Mandarin again?
Oh. Guess you didn't read what I've wrote before ._.
The Mandarin test that we'll have on Monday is a Mandarin test from China. So Chinese teachers who made the test.
And today, we just had Mandarin tests from our own school. Our Indo-Chinese teacher who made the test.

Both of the tests were pretty easy, even though I'm still scared of the result later :P

I studied at 12.30 am until 5.30 am today cause I fell asleep from 5 pm until 12.30 am yesterday :P
I was pretty tired after did English and Social Studies tests. So I immediately jumped into my bed and fell asleep. I wanted to wake up at 6.30 pm and I've set my alarm clock and also asked my dad to wake me up on that time. But I kept sleeping until it was 12.30 am -_-

Thank God, I woke up that tine, so I still have enough time to study Religion and Mandarin :P

So, Okay then. I think that's all for today. The only thing that scared me of now is only the results of the tests -_-"
This is so scary. It scared me. It Freaks me out -_-

Oh well, hope the results are good! :D

Good luck and have a nice day for you all :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments