Sara Bareilles, One of My Favorite Female Singers

By Kezia Tania - Thursday, September 29, 2011

I OBVIOUSLY LOVE THIS SONG :)

Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs. It actually gives me a heartbreak feeling but in the other side, it also gives me a happy mood :)
I think it's because of the way Sara made this song. I think she's really creative. It shows that she is, from the way she turned her sad and heartbreak moments into songs that makes me can feel how she felt from listening to her songs.

I actually didn't really like this song at first, but then I turn into a crazy listener. Oh, okay. Maybe, not as that CRAZY :P
But still, I'm in love with this song.

Or, maybe you'd like to listen to another song of hers? This is my favorite too, by the way :)
Check this (I can't upload the video, so just click this link):



This song tells about a girl who was in love with a boy but the boy was in love with another girl. And this girl (who was in love with the boy) was still making herself sure that there would be the time when she and the boy could have a happy life together. But in the end, she decided to believe that she and the boy were and would be always 'between the lines'
I think that was the meaning of the song.
:')
Ohh... What a sad song, really. It touches my heart so bad :P

So yeah, I guess those songs are wonderful and beutiful. You should listen to them ;)
Well, they might call your tears out a bit ;P
But still, amazing <3 <3


God bless,
Kezia Tania

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments