L.M. Montgomery

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Lucy Maud Montgomery is her full name. Does anyone know her? Well, she was a Canadian novelist who was born in November 30, 1874 and died in April 24, 1942. She was 67 years old when she died. I like her books. Especially the series of The Story Girl.

The way she wrote the story was just really great and full of imagination. She made Sara Stanley (the story girl, which is my favorite character) feelin' like alive! I think Lucy loves nature. She wrote a lot about the gardens, the forests, the rivers, the footpaths, and more.
I was wrong. I read the second book at first (The Golden Road)
and then I read the first one (The Story Girl). Actually, it's not my fault. I think it's because the book publisher in my town is a little bit too late to publish the first book. But.. How come?
Anyway, the point is, I didn't see the first book at the book shop, and I only saw the second book. And I thought it was the first book, so I just bought it.
I don't know if those books are already made in a film. But if I were a director, I think I will make a film of those books. I think it'll be as cool as the other classic films.
I want to finish reading the first book (The Story Girl) right now. So, see you tomorrow! (or maybe, the next day after tomorrow. Hahaha, I dunno)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments