Skandar Keynes

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, December 14, 2010


I've just watched Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader 3D last Saturday. AND I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Well, not just because there's Skandar Keynes who played as Edmund Pevensie, but the story too! It was a great film!

Me and my friends payed Rp70.000 (for one person) to watch that movie on a cinema. Actually, it was pretty expensive. But it's worth enough to watch that kind of movie, in 3D. Actually-again-there was the original version (which I mean, not 3D) and it was cheaper than the 3D's ticket.
By the way, there was no text which translate the movie in Indonesian language. So it makes me translate what the actors said by myself.
I wanted to watch that movie 'cause Skandar Keynes played on that movie! Well, I'm not his BIG fan, but I kind a like him. A lot, actually. Too bad, he's an Atheists. I thought he was a Christian. But actually, he's not.

So I started to find out if he's really an Atheists. And I've read from many sources which tells that Skandar's mom is an Islamic. But.. How come? If he's mom has a religion, than.. He must has a religion too, right?
And, I got a lot of his facts. For examples: He is a great great great grandson of Charles Darwin. You know who Charles Darwin is, right?
Yup. Charles Darwin--as you already known who he is--is the first of the evolutionary biologists. And not just that. His birth name is Alexander Amin Casper Keynes. His mother is a Lebanese, and his father is British. So that's why his favorite country is Lebanon.
He also plays guitar, cello, cornet, and piano. And I love him because he has a big desire to learn languages. Imean, he can speaks France, and wants to learn how to speak Arabian. Imean.. I like learning languages.. And I think it's just amazing to know that there's still someone (especially, a boy!) who wants to learn more languages. And not just that. His favorite subject is history!
Man! He must has a really good memory to memorise thoose 'boring moments in the old days'. Hahahaha!
By the way, his favorite food is pizza (yum! :9) and his favorite ice cream is rum and raisin. He hates peanut butter (so do I!).
And he has an older sister too. Her name is Soumaya Keynes, and she's 2 years older than Skandar. One thing that makes me confuse now, is: How tall is he? Some people say that he's 173 cm, but the others say that he's 185 cm. Wow.. He must be sooo... tall!
His dad is a British conservationist. And I've read from a magazine, that he lived around people that are so important. He was born in 5th September, 1991 in London, and now lives in Highbury, London.

His favorite color are red and blue. Oh, well. I think that's all I know about him. You know what? I think I got a Skandar Fever now. Hahaha!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments