Report Card(s)

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, December 18, 2010

I've just got my report cards yesterday. And the result is.. Well, pretty bad :( I got 'C' for Maths and P.E! Huuuffftt... And of course, I HATE IT.

Actually, it's all my fault. I didn't try to ask the teachers if I could get some exercises to make my scores better (especially, on Maths and P.E!)
But it's too late. So,... I think I deserve thoose score. Hmmm... -______-
There are 12 subjects in my report card... No, actually there are 13. Yeah, if I count Mandarin subject too. Thoose 12 subjects (Religion, Science , Indonesian, Moral Education, Social Studies, English, Art, Skill, Conversation, P.E, Maths, and Computer) are 'packed' in one report card, and the Mandarin report card is separate from thoose 12 subjects' report card. So I have 2 report cards.
The Mandarin report card is divided into 4 kinds of scores. They are Listening, Reading, Writing, and also Speaking. I got 5 'A's and 2 'C's and te others are B. Let me remember thoose 'A's. Hmm... I think they are Religion, English, Conversation, Mandarin (for Listening, Reading, and Writing), and Computer.
I know that some of my friends are like 'Hey, you got a really good scores! No need to be worry about' But I don't think that I have good scores. Haha, how arrogant I am -____-
But HELL-o~! 'C' for Maths and P.E?! Pretty sure that I was the only one in my class who's got 'C' on P.E.
Anyway, I don't know why is one of my friend (sorry, I can't write her name.) said that my others scores (she meant, those scores except Maths and P.E) are good. Just because I don't have scores that includes 70-79! Well, actually.. She's right. In average, I got < 80 from all of my scores.
Anyway, just want to say that I have to study harder in the next term. That's all. Hahaha!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments