BIG Dilemma! Need: HELP!

By Kezia Tania - Monday, July 11, 2011

Ouw Nuooooo...!! I'm in a BIG dilemma! @_@ HELP! HELP! HELP! Huahahaha, ohkay. Maybe, it's not that BIG. Actually.... well yeah, I AM in a big dilemma :P
So my teacher said that there will be a bilingual class retest and I'm totally confuse! @_@
I've been in bilingual class for almost 2 years; when I was in 7th grade until 8th grade. And I have the same classmates that times. And even I was the most nonchalant girl in that bilingual class (I think!), I still miss my classmates though :(
So, I might study hard this week so I can meet my old classmates in the new bilingual class later. But I guess it's pretty hard to become, 'cause I actually have another friends that are not in bilingual class, and they don't wanna be in that class too.

Well, actually almost all of my good friends are not in the bilingual class. So now I'm confuse @_@
Well, not just that. My dad also said that it would be better for me to be in the bilingual class.........again. So I could be 'smarter'. Bah. I don't think so -_-
If I pass the bilingual retest and be in the new bilingual class, it doesn't mean I can be smarter though -_-
I don't wanna be stressed just because I'm in the bilingual class and have to catch up some subjects that I don't understand enough like.......
Like......





Maths.
Anyway, if I should be in bilingual class, I can study hard now so I can pass the restest well. But if I shouldn't, then I don't have to study for it. Or, I can give the wrong answer deliberately so I can get bad score for it =P




So...... Now I'm still confuse @_@
Should I be in the bilingual class again or not?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments