Bilingual or Regular?

By Kezia Tania - Monday, July 18, 2011

So, today was my very first day as a ninth grader. And, yeah well. I don't know. I feel like we were just wasting time to be in our class today cause we didn't do anything. Well, we actually did something, of course. Like walking, talking, breathing, thinking, and more. Oh okay, not that.
What I mean, is that we didn't do something important like studying, or make a project. Okay, maybe it's because we haven't got our school book :/
Hmm... Yeah, well. Anyway, what I wanna say is that tomorrow will be a bilingual re-test for all of 8th and 9th graders.

And still, I'm so confuse @_@
I don't know if I should be in bilingual or regular class. My dad says that it's better for me to be in bilingual class. But I don't know. I feel a it stress if I'm in bilin class.
But yeah well, I don't wanna make my dad unhappy by moving to regular class. But.. What can I do?!?!? @_@
So, finally my dad says it's okay if I wanna be in regular class. Being a ninth grader is not about where so you sit in what class; regular o bilingual. It's bout how enjoy you are with your class. So if you enjoy to be in your class (no matter what kind of class is that :P), then you'll enjoy your studying time and you'll have good scores for it. Right? :)
So, tomorrow we'l have English and Science bilingual re-tests. And on Wednesday; maths. Oh God, how I hate maths so much and my bilinual maths teacher said that the lowest score for Maths ad Science subjects, is 70!!!!!


AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH....!!!!!


Why why why why why why why why?????......!!!!


And not just that. She also said that if we got score under the lowest score of all of the subjects, we won't be able to join the extracurricular class and have to get an extra time for studying those subjects!!!

SCHOOL WILL BE BORING WITHOUT EXTRACURRICULAR CLASS!

Ohkay. Maybe, not as that BORING.
But still, school will be more boring without it!

So uhm.. maybe, that's all for today. I'm gonna 'study' for the re-test. And I'll try to take the result as best as I can do no matter what.



Have a good day at school, all of students all around the world! :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments