Hey hey!

By Kezia Tania - Friday, July 08, 2011

Okay. I haven't post anything since the last time posted about... Ehm.... wait, need to open my blog first...
Oh, yeah -__- hahah. About 'madness' in Indonesian. Anyway, I'm working to post a new post about my absurdest conversations with another human out there from Omegle. Well, don't know what makes me so addicted to Omegle -___- maybe, it's because I found some crazy people out there. But yeah, I it's kinda boring to have Indians again and again and again like I've always had at the first time I joined Omegle. But it's better now since I finally chat with lots of Americans and Europeans -____- ahahah

So, maybe it takes about 3 or 4 days more to post my absurdest conversations ever from Omegle.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments