FREE FROM FINAL TESTS!

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I'M FREE!! Hooray...!! So we just finished our final tests yesterday. And I'm happy bout it!

My friends told me we got holiday until 17th of June. Well, that's pretty long, right? I mean, 10 days no school? What a life! I'm free from those calculating-things, I'm free from those horrible-things-we-had-with-school-days and free from killer teachers..... for 10 days.
But speaking about holiday, I definitely don't know what kind of activities should I do to fill my 10-days-holiday. I mean, online? Yeah right. I might have been wrinkled if I always online for 24 hours a day. All that do is only chat with someone I don't even know who's his/her name by using Omegle. Yeah, I knew that website from some of my friends. They tweeted on Twitter that Omegle is the best thing to do if you don't know what to do with your computer right in front of you. Playing piano? Not the best choice but it's pretty good, since I knew that my mom said that she would give me 'homework' to practice piano everyday :|
But it doesn't mean I HAVE TO practice piano EVERYDAY, right? Okay. Maybe I can continue my novel. Oh, well... maybe that's all. I also hope that my report card will full of good marks and I can leave my 8th grade and go to 9th grade well. Yeah! Amen! By the way, I actually had to go to school today 'cause I haven't submit my biology report. But since I knew I haven't print it yet and there was no time to print it (my printer is absolutely broken and I hate it 'cause every time I need to print anything, I have to go to Snapy or another fotocopy place that allows people to print something), I absolutely can't go to school now.
Oh well, maybe that's all. See ya later! By the way, if you know kind of stuff that's really fun to do to fill holidays, you can write them all in this post's comment. Thank you =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments