2nd Semester Final Test: My Last Job in 8th Grade

By Kezia Tania - Friday, June 03, 2011

Hey yooooo....! I'm baaack, hahahahaaa sorry I haven't post anything since I knew I would have Final Test on last Friday (May 27th) until next Monday (May 6th). I don't know why, but I think it's a totally long time to go! Well, at least now I can post something again ^^ hahaha.

Anyway, so I just did my Computer and English test today. And those were pretty easy for me. Even though I think I won't pass my Maths exam. Jesus! Why why why why why why why why why????? I mean, Maths is just calculating something that is not important to be calculated. And why do I always got a super-duper UGLY score for THAT??!!
Anyway, I just wanna say that there's a feeling that tells me I won't pass my 8 grade. Aaaaarrrgghhhh, why why why why why?? But my friends told me I will pass it 'cause they said I'm diligent enough to submit my works to teachers. Hahaha, yeah right. I haven't submit my Biology report to my Bio teacher until now =P
There are several things that make me feel so scared about my destiny (hahahahahh, seriously, I don't know what word should I use to describe this :P) :
1. I'm scared if maybe I'll get my Maths and P.E score UNDER the lowest standard score. They told us if we get more than 2 subjects that are UNDER the standard, we won't go to the next grade =[ (I know it's still 2 subjects. But HELL-o? that's not cool.)
2. I'm scared if maybe My 2B pencil is not working. Means it's a FAKE 2B PENCIL. We use computer answer sheet in every single final test. So I'm scared if maybe the pencil which I use to answer my tests is the FAKE one. And this imagination always comes in my brain every time I start to answer my tests: "what will happen if THIS pencil is a FAKE 2B pencil? What will the teachers do to me? Will they be angry? Will they give me just ONE more chance to copy my answer to the new computer answer sheet with the REAL 2B pencil? Or will they give me ZERO for all of the subjects, so I won't pass my 8 grade? Or will they give me just one chance to copy it with the real one, BUT I have to pay them for more than Rp500.000 EACH TEACHER?? Or will they look at me in pity eyes and say: `Well, what else can we do? It's your problem. You didn't use the RIGHT pencil. So.... We're so sorry that we can't help you :(` ??? Or will they...."

Okay. That's too much -______-'
So those are stupid and ugly things that make me scared right now!! DAAAARRRRGGGHHH.....!!! Don't know what to do, don't know what to think, don't know what to say, don't know what to eat... Wait =___=

So that's all about my post for today. I still have to fight for my final test. Monday May 6th is the last!! GO! GO! GO! I MUST PASS THIS EXAM!! >:D

Wish me luck,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments