I Found 'Something' in My Blog

By Kezia Tania - Monday, June 13, 2011

Hey, so I've just edited my blog gadgets' html code. And I've got my new gadgets that have been 'live' at the right side on the blog.
And I was a bit confuse about my new template. I thought there was something that doesn't fit with the template and my blog. But actually, it was my mistake.

Before I used this template, I've seen the template and I was soooo in love with it. I mean, I could see ALL THE PARTS of the template. But when I finally used it, I couldn't see ALL THE PARTS of it. Yeah, I mean... There are lotsa words written on the template, like 'Christmas' 'joyful days' 'Jesus is the reason' 'glorious day' 'I love Christmas' 'Merry Christmas' and more. Can't see it?
Maybe it's because your window setting is too big.
Here, try to press 'Ctrl' button and and then press '+' or '-' button while you keep pressing the 'Ctrl' button. You'll get your window minimized or maximized. Hahahahaa, so that was the problem. My window has been maximized by myself so that I couldn't see the bigger part of the template.


Sorry for posting something that's not important to be written.


Bye! :\

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments