Friend: "Hi, how's your report card?" Me:"Um.."

By Kezia Tania - Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesterday, I just got my report card. And I felt really!..... worried about my report card. I mean,.. Well it's better than my first semester report card. But, as you know that I'm not really good at maths and physics.. And,... I think my maths' test and my physics' test is really bad.

Before that, my teacher said that there's 6 students in my class that has a problem about their report card.. I mean, their marks.. But the teacher deliberately didn't told us of those 6 students in our class who got bad report card. She said, "I deliberately don't want to tell you of this 6 students, because it will makes this 6 students be embarrassed, because you know who's get a bad report card."
And then we pray together, so God will blessed our report card. I could feel my hands get a big cold sweat. I was really tense. One by one of my friends were already got their report card on their hands. And,.. suddenly.. The teacher called my name "Kezia Tania". I was pretty calm when I knew I wasn't the one of those 6 students.
"You can leave the class if you already get your report card," Said the teacher to us, who already got the report card. I sigh.. Thank you, God! I took a pity of those 6 students. I looked at their faces. They looked a bit jealous of us, who already got our own report card. I hurried out of my classroom, quickly, because I don't want to disturb the students and my teacher too.
Well,.. I got 2 subjects that had a yellow stabilo. (Haha. That's bad.. -_-") As I already said to you, there are Maths and Physics!... Haha! I don't like those subjects (how about you? You don't like it too? Well let's make a community of a 'maths and physics haters' with me! Haha!.. Kidding.. ^_^) But at least, this report card is better than my last year report card. But,.. (again!) it doesn't make me feel better of my report card. Of course I have to do more practicing at maths and physics! Like my teacher puts her note in my 'teacher's comment'. It says, "Kezia, do more practicing at Maths and Physics, please. GBU". Haha! I will, Miss! :) But that's hard for me.. :(
Well,.. That's all my story about my report card. I wish your report card is good too!.. God bless you and your report card!.. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments