Aaaargh!! Pressure!

By Kezia Tania - Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm bored... So.. bored! I mean.. It's like there's nothing to do on this holiday! Hmmf.. Well, actually, there is: STUDYING FOR MID SEMESTER TEST!

Oh, God! That's the worst thing to do in this world *well, not the WORST.. Hahhhaha.. I just want to make it looks 'bigger' -___-* Studying, studying, and studying... That makes my head wants to explode! And that's also makes me feel restless on this holiday *well, not a REAL holiday like usually we got on Christmas, New Year...* because thinking of those subjects!
You know, sometimes I got a stupid idea, if my teachers are *sorry! >_<* a little bit insane.. I know, that THAT words were really bad.... words! But, I can have those ideas when I have a big pressure when I'm studying.
I always think about the subjects.. Usually, I almost never loose in English subject. But in the other side, I always loose in mathematics subject. I hate math! I don't know,.. I think it's because I don't practice math as much as I can at home. And that makes me hate math so much!
But I think I like to study languages.. 'Cause I think it's better and fun to learn more languages than learn mathematics.. Hahaha! I mean.. I can go to every country as long as I can speak in that country's native language..
And.. I think even if I'm pretty good at English, I think I still got a really.. really bad grammar until now. Well, you can see at my posts, here. You know I got a lot of mistakes in grammar. Hahaha.. So I'm so sorry if I got a really bad grammar in my posts.. *still, it's hard for me to know the difference of using'in', and 'on'!!*
Oh, God! I think I really really want to be a colleges, so I can study anything that I want to study! Just choose the subject what I want, and do the exams.. No more pressure anymore! But I think being colleges is not that easy. It's pretty hard being colleges too. And of course, still got a big pressure too.
So I think there's no any differences between being colleges and students.. They all are still having pressure to do their obligation :P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments